cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thadd
Team Mascot

Can't upload multiple PDF tickets, matching seats not working

I am trying to upload 2 pdf tickets that are both for General Admission. When I get to the "match seats to image" page, it does not allow me to select both tickets for general admission, it automatically switches the other one to "ignore this page" I have tried uploading on the android app, which does not work, the iOS app, which just tries to create a new listing, and multiple different browsers including with an empty cache. I cannot figure it out. Any help is appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
thadd
Team Mascot

Re: Can't upload multiple PDF tickets, matching seats not working

Just to follow up on this, I had to call in to customer service and they sent me a link to upload the tickets to and then finished out the sale on their end. As far as I can tell there's no other way to fix this issue, I was only on hold for about 45 minutes before they answered though.

jamiller6565
New User

I cleared the cookies and refreshed the page and logged back in. It gives a different looking interface that actually works and lets you select multiple general admission tickets. Seems their new interface just has some tweaks it needs worked out.

Megankoll0208
Backup Singer

I am having the same issue! The buyer is waiting for their tickets and it wont let me upload. The even is today and happening now. Ive been on hold for 42 minutes now waiting for customer service. Stubhub is a joke.