cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rastuso
Team Mascot

Can you sell Trans Siberian Orchestra Fan Club tickets?

I have extras now.  I have the PAPER tickets in hand.  But it seems with StubHub, if I sell the, the buyer can simply say they didn't get the tickets in the mail, and I'm screwed.

Is there any way to safely sell hard paper tickets?

3 REPLIES 3
Bigbadtom
Goalie

Re: Can you sell Trans Siberian Orchestra Fan Club tickets?

Hello. You are misinformed. When your tickets sell you will get an email from Stubhub. You will then print a prepaid UPS shipping label provided by Stubhub. Drop them off in a box or, if your tickets are very expensive take them to a UPS store to send them and get a receipt. When the envelope is scanned you have upheld your end of the deal and will be paid 5-8 business days after the event. If the tickets are lost in transit that is not your fault. When the tickets are delivered Stubhub is notified. You can track the shipment.
rastuso
Team Mascot

That's not true at all.  All they have to say is there were no tickets in the envelope.  I mean, maybe it doesn't happen much, but it sure does on eBay with expensive items.  I would have though Stubhub would "verify" the contents of the envelope, then send them on, like is done with some expensive items on auction sites.

Bigbadtom
Goalie

Don’t sell them.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here