cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Cannot list Lick Observatory Public Tour tickets

I have two tickets for the Lick Observatory Public Tour for the evening of September 22, 2019. These tours are alwaays swold out and tickets are hard to come by. I am new to Stubhub and can not seem to list these no matter what event title that I try. Why can't I list a new event?  If I can't list these for sale on Stubhub for some reason, can anyone suggest an alternative?

Thank you

James

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Conductor

Re: Cannot list Lick Observatory Public Tour tickets

If there is an event that you would like to sell for and it is not on the Stubhub website you need to complete the following form.  Generally it only takes 48-72 hours for Stubhub to list the event.

https://stubhub.community/t5/Events-and-Venues/NEW-Event-Request-for-StubHub-com/td-p/66320

New User

I filled out the form to add a new category but never received a response.

Hi, @Jametheus

Not all events will be added to the site. If it isn't to be added, it will be updated to our Listing Delays and Events Ineligible for Resale on StubHub thread. It's not showing there and we did check when the request was submitted, which looks like it was yesterday, 8/15. Our events team will review and see if it will be added typically within 48-72 business hours. 

Unfortunately, we can't guarantee the event will be added.