cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie

Coachella

I sold my Coachella tickets through here... still no tix in hand to ship out. It has now been cancelled to next year but I’m still in contract here to sell tickets to said buyer.

When do I have option to not sell, as I assume this person no longer wants tickets for next year
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Stagehand

Re: Coachella

Same. I have sold tickets but never actually recieved the wristbands to send to the buyer. I really want to get my refund back from Coachella, so I hope Stubhub just cancels the transaction with no penalty for either party.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Coachella

Good morning! We're currently reviewing the recent announcements from Coachella to determine how the orders on our site will be handled. We'll be sending out notifications via email as soon as we have an update available. We truly appreciate your patience!

Highlighted
Team Mascot

Coachella 2020 delivered tickets

I've already sent and delivered the tickets to buyers that were purchased for Coachella 2020. The event has been cancelled this year in Oct and they are honoring tickets for next year instead. Is this considered a cancelled event? Will the sale be voided? When will this happen? If the sale is voided I need to know because I have a few weeks to request for a refund.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Coachella 2020 delivered tickets

Hi @Coldfats! I merged your post with this thread which is also regarding the status of sold Coachella tickets. At the moment, we're still reviewing the update from Coachella to determine how sales on our site will be handled.

Highlighted
Stagehand

Re: Coachella 2020 delivered tickets

Hi @KattW, I have read the policy about rescheduled events and totally agree that the sellers and buyers should be held accountable for events that have been rescheduled. However, Coachella 2020 has been cancelled and the fact that they are honoring passes for 2021 does not mean that the event was rescheduled. Coachella 2021 is a whole new event. Your policy states that if an event is cancelled, the buyer will get a refund and the seller can get out of the sale. Please do right by your customers.