cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aa1995
Backup Singer

Confirmation Email after Ticket Transfer

Hi there,

I sold tickets on StubHub and then did a ticket transfer through TicketMaster. I copied and pasted the buyer's first name and last name from the email. I also copied and pasted the email address from the email from StubHub. I then completed the ticket transfer through TicketMaster. It has been more than 30 minutes but I have yet to receive a confirmation email from StubHub. Additionally, on TicketMaster is says the transfer has not been completed. I have triple-checked the email address and the buyers name on the TicketMaster transfer.

I have been on hold with StubHub for hours and am getting concerned. Any ideas what is going on here? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
ticketmvp
Headliner

Re: Confirmation Email after Ticket Transfer

You have to go into your StubHub account and click on the confirm transfer email and then StubHub will send you a confirmation email. Now as to why your Ticketmaster account says the transfer hasn't gone through, I would suggest you enter all the information in again and then click on the transfer tickets button.

tz3
New User

Stub hub makes this process too complicated.  They should just send the QR code directly rather than send an access code forcing you to perform additional unnecessary steps.  This is a nightmare service to use.

wheresmycash
Stagehand

I'm having the same exact issue. I transferred tickets 2 months ago and have yet to receive any kind of confirmation OR a reply from StubHub after 8 messages to Support via chat, email, Twitter, and this community.

Also, there is no "Confirm Transfer Email" button in StubHub.

Waynehead310
Rookie

Same issue as above. My show is tonight. I called the help center and was placed on hold. i was told to receive a call back and that hasn't happened yet.

Helen_H
Rookie

I have been put on hold for three days, in the same situation as you. I called the customer service two days ago, and she told me that they will send me an email within three days, but I haven't received the email yet...
MattWarren82
New User

This thread makes me think we should speak to a lawyer