cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mraettig
Stagehand

Deleted Tickets

I had a listing that I have deleted now 5-7 times and it keeps showing up. When I go to edit it, it says it’s been deleted. It is still showing in active listings on my account, but not showing as as listing for the event. It will not allow me to transfer them now because of this. Please help!
9 REPLIES 9
rubywoo333
Umpire

Re: Deleted Tickets

same here!!!

Mraettig
Stagehand

Been on hold for 30 min already…
Mraettig
Stagehand

Been on hold for 30 min
barnescott
New User

Me too! Can't relist them. Time is running out.

jackross
Rookie

Same here! I have tickets to Giants Dodgers later today.  

bubbaduck16
Backup Singer

Same! I cannot delete a listing. This is not okay!

Northnpa
Rookie

I think they are having major problems....same going on here.  My listing looks like active (because posted in event), but not in my account, nothing shows deactivated and the listing ID doesnt search.  No way to get help...this is bad

Mraettig
Stagehand

3 hrs on the phone and no fix… only told to wait. Wait another day. Told me it will all get fixed, but I don’t see them paying me for my ticket while they hold it. Figure it out!!&
jdlaw
Rookie

My ticket listings are disappearing.  Has happened 3 times since September.  I list them and get a listing number.  Initially, they show up on Stubhub on my seller side and they show up as available for purchase on the buyer side.  A few days later, they disappear.  Not in the pending/deactivated/deleted/sales (completed or pending) folders. Tried to relist. StubHub says barcodes are already in use.   However, when I look for my tickets as if I was a purchaser, the tickets don't show as available.  I keep print-outs of all my listings containing the StubHub listing number.  I sell over 100 NFL tickets per year.  The most recent listing that disappeared, and I can not re-list, is for 4 tickets for a game this Sunday (today is Wednesday).   To track my listing and sales, I set-up a spreadsheet.  I also print screenshots daily of active and sold listings.  I shouldn't have to do this.  This is a major problem that Stubhub must address.  Hopefully, they don't mess up my payments.  I will be closely tracking that also.

PS.  I also had a listing go de-activated by itself and the Stubhub website would not re-activate.  When I clicked on activate, the screen refreshed and nothing happened.  I called Stubhub and the agent could not re-activate the listing.  I had them delete it and I re-listed the tickets.