cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Backup Singer

Didn’t get paid for ticket sold

I sold a ticket to a concert on June 6th, and still haven’t received a payment. It’s setup through PayPal, and it never was sent. Still says that the status is “Processing” about a month later.

Please help if you have any ideas.
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Headliner

Re: Didn’t get paid for ticket sold

When is your event?  In March StubHub changed their policies so that payment occurs 5-8 business days AFTER the event.  If you r event has not occurred it would explain why you have not yet received payment.

Highlighted
Backup Singer

Thank you for the reply. The event was held on June 6th, so I just feel like the ball was dropped somewhere on Stubhub’s end.
Highlighted
Pit Crew

Most events have been getting postponed or canceled.  Are you sure that the event actually took place on June 6?  If the event was postponed to a new date then you are not getting paid based on the original June 6t date.  You won't get paid until 5-8 days after the new date.

Highlighted
Backup Singer

Yes it actually took place because I attended the same type of show at the same venue the night before. “Concert in Your Car” series for safe social distancing. I also sold it to the guy Just a couple of hours before the show started.
Highlighted
Headliner

At least it is encouraging that fans are still buying tickets to events.  You should try reaching out to a moderator and see if they can assist you

Highlighted
Backup Singer

Yes it is, in Texas it wasn’t bad at all in early June. So everyone was still pretty much business as usual. Not the case anymore, and StubHub must have just assumed everywhere was closed. I appreciate your help, and was able to get someone on the phone to unfreeze. Just FYI for anyone with the same issue
Highlighted
Waterboy

I’m also having the same issue. Concert was for a drive in concert, I attended the concert and sold tickets to another person there. My payment says “processing” still and I’ve had no luck getting paid from this. Any luck on your side? My account payout is set up via PayPal and I’ve contacted them and they told me it’s on StubHub’s side.
Highlighted

Hey @Jillrotset! I'm happy to look into this for you if you private message me the email address & postal code on your account, please! 

Highlighted
Backup Singer

Yes, I was able to get it resolved. Though a big hassle, you have to call StubHub’s customer service to “release or unlock” it. They assume all events didn’t actually happen due to Covid. So they ask a few simple questions to make sure the event did happen, then release for payment. Took an extra week or so after I made this call. Only was a hassle because you need to set aside 15-20 minutes from 9-4 Monday-Friday, when they are available.