cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oder4u
Team Mascot

Different price on Profile than on Post

I'm selling tickets in Canada. When I put down how much I want to sell tickets for it has "CA$" beside the number I put in. But then when I check all the posted ticket prices for the section my seats are in, I see mine and they are $150 more than what I put in. The only way this makes sense is if the amount i enter to sell is "US$" and the actual sale price is in "CA$". I don't want to change it and not get paid the amount I want, but I don't think the tickets will sell if the sale price stays so high. Suggestions?
5 REPLIES 5
ticketmvp
Headliner

Re: Different price on Profile than on Post

You just need to make sure you list them in Canadian dollars and not US dollars. You can always try to list on StubHub Canada

Oder4u
Team Mascot

This is price that I want to sell the tickets for and the break down of the fees. all in CA$This is price that I want to sell the tickets for and the break down of the fees. all in CA$But this is the price that comes up when I search for the tickets. I don't understand where the $353 is coming from. I would appreciate any info you can profide.But this is the price that comes up when I search for the tickets. I don't understand where the $353 is coming from. I would appreciate any info you can profide.

TeamStubHub

Hey, @Oder4u! You see a higher amount for the tickets because the estimated buying fees are being included. If you have any other questions, send us a private message, we'd love to help!

Oder4u
Team Mascot

Please explain buying fees. Are you saying there is another $73 in fees on top of the already $44.10 in fees per ticket?
TeamStubHub

Sorry for the confusion there. In some cases, there are dynamic markdowns on the site that will show the price differently as well. So if you're looking at the tickets that you listed, the price may show up differently. Also, no, there is not an additional fee on top of the fee that you're seeing, unless you're logging into a different account and buying your own tickets. The selling fee and buying fee are 2 different things and are applied at different ends of the transaction.