cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stagehand

Dodger Opening day

I sold my season tickets for opening day before the season got postponed.  When/how will I get my tickets back so that I can get the proper refund/credit from the Dodger organization?  

I have yet to receive any payment from the stubhub buyer so there is nothing to refuld on my part.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Headliner

Re: Dodger Opening day

Hi BG

If the game is rescheduled then you will be paid by Stubhub for the sale.

Are you a season ticket holder?  If so and if the game is canceleld, the dogers will give the refund to the original purchaser - you.  If not, reach out to one of the moderators and they can put a note on your order that the buyer of your tickets has to return the tickets back to you before they can be reimbursed by Stubhub.

Highlighted
Stagehand

Thank you for the information.   We are season ticket holders and, as I mentioned above, we never received any payment from Stubhub for the tickets so we don't have any funds to retrun to Stubhub.  The original email said we would be paid 5-8 days after the game.  Since the game on 3/26/20 was not played and, therfore, technically cancelled on that date,  when should we expect to have the tickets returned to us?

Highlighted
Headliner

Baseball like most of the other sports is trying to figure out how the handle the upcoming season or what remains of the existing season. As such, unfortunately, you are in a holding pattern. As soon as MLB determines how they will handle the games - cancel or reschedule them you will be notified by StubHub.  If the game is rescheduled you will be paid after the event.  If it is cancelled you will probably receive you refund for the tickets from the Dodgers

Highlighted
Stagehand

Hi,

Now that the beginning of the season is being refunded/credited by the Dodgers for season ticket holders, do I need to be concerned about the tickets I sold here for opening day?  I never received any money but it still shows the sale in my account.  Thank you, Beth

Highlighted
Community Manager

@bg67 No worries, Beth! If the sale is canceled there isn't anything you need to be concerned about. You'll receive an email from us with more information once we have an update!