cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dodgers9999
Rookie

Dodgers Sell/Barcode Issues

Is there an ETA on when we can upload barcodes for Dodgers games? I tried to use sell integration from 'My Dodger Tickets' and I got an error on Stubhub. Also, was not able to input barcodes. I erroneously bought these tickets on a weekend I cannot make so this is a bummer

30 REPLIES 30
Paul

Re: Dodgers Sell/Barcode Issues

Our integrations team is still working on going live with the Dodgers barcodes. So sorry for the delay! They will have that resolved as quickly as possible. 

PTDodgers
Rookie

Paul, does it seem likely that this situation will be worked out before opening day at Dodger Stadium, which is Friday, April 9th?

AllyD

Yes, it will! @PTDodgers

Tizo
Stagehand

What happens to tickets already sold if barcodes are not abled to be entered by date undicated on listing?( date is listed 4 days before date of game)   Does the sale get cancelled ?   

TeamStubHub

@Tizo Hi! Orders won't be cancelled due to delivery delays caused by fulfillment not being enabled yet. If buyer's contact us with concerns we'll educate them about what is causing the delay and assure them that they're covered by our FanProtect Guarantee.

hom6
Stagehand

Thanks. I have the same question?  This is very inconvenient.  

hom6
Stagehand

Should be just keep checking or will you put out a notice the issue is resolved?  Thanks very much! 

TeamStubHub

Hi, @hom6! We'll send out notifications via email once fulfillment has been enabled if you have any active listing/sales on site!

hom6
Stagehand

Thank you.