cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ELTON JOHN POSTPONED CONCERT IN Little Rock, AR

So Elton John has apparently indefinitely postponed his remaining US concerts & will begin offering refunds as they can't even say if it will be rescheduled for 2021.  I have tickets that I have sold to the July 3rd Little Rock concert, but had not "delivered" them as there was delivery delay when Ticketmaster originally sold them to me.  I have two buyers who I have a 6/15/20 delivery date obligation to, which I obviously can no longer fulfill.  My question is, at what point can they get out of having to buy these tickets to a concert that we have no clue will happen & if so, what year it may even happen in.  I have not been paid yet & I would be fine with them being able to cancel the purchase & me getting my tickets refunded by Ticketmaster.  And what do I need to do about not meeting the 6/15/20 delivery date so I am not penalized by Stubhub?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Headliner

Re: ELTON JOHN POSTPONED CONCERT IN Little Rock, AR

Hi

Good news/bad news on your sale.  The good news is that your sale is still valid and eventually you will be paid. If you cancel your sale and try to get a refund from Ticketmaster you will be hit with penalties up to 100% of the sale price.  Additionally, Stubhub will adjust the delivery date once a new date is announced and oyu will not be penalized.

The bad news is that Stubhub changed their payment terms so that instead of paying on delivery they will pay 5-8 business days AFTER the event meaning you will not be paid until some time in 2021.

If the concert ends up being cancelled in the future then your sale will be cancelled and oyu will receive a refund from Ticketmaster.