cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
ggomez1103
Waterboy

EVENT not listed- new account

Hello I am a new member of the community and I am trying to list a new event but it wont allow me to open or see the Event Request Thread

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: EVENT not listed- new account

Hey, @ggomez1103!

Apologies for the issues with requesting an event. If you're not able to access the form to submit a new event request, try multiple browsers and incognito mode with Google Chrome. If this still doesn't work, fans are welcome to send a private message to a moderator so that we can submit the request on your behalf. Before you do so, it is recommended that you check out our Listing Delays and Events Ineligible for Resale on StubHub thread as the event you're requesting could potentially not be added due to a few reasons. 

I'll send you a private message now though so we can review.

Thanks!

3 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Hey, @ggomez1103!

Apologies for the issues with requesting an event. If you're not able to access the form to submit a new event request, try multiple browsers and incognito mode with Google Chrome. If this still doesn't work, fans are welcome to send a private message to a moderator so that we can submit the request on your behalf. Before you do so, it is recommended that you check out our Listing Delays and Events Ineligible for Resale on StubHub thread as the event you're requesting could potentially not be added due to a few reasons. 

I'll send you a private message now though so we can review.

Thanks!

ggomez1103
Waterboy

Yes I checked on the link and the event is listed on the page! 

Moderator Moderator

Ah, thanks for checking! PM me the info requested and we'll get it in for you. Thanks! Smiley Happy