cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alroberts
Rookie

Editing “how you want to sell tickets”

I am selling 6 tickets that are currently listed as “no splits”. I’ve logged into my account but it won’t let me change to “sell any quantity but don’t leave me with a single ticket.” How do I do this?
6 REPLIES 6
Melpik
All Star

Re: Editing “how you want to sell tickets”

For my listings i do the following

Go to listing

Edit listing

How do you want to split your tickets - is never leave one not available?

alroberts
Rookie

I was not able to edit. I then deactivated the tickets to relist as 3 and 3. When I try to relist it says “looks like this section, row are already listed.”
AmandaB
Stubber

@alroberts Hi there! A deactivated listing will still show up in our system and it won't let you create a new listing (as a protection against double listings) so you will need to delete the original listing and then you will be able to relist. 👍🏼

alroberts
Rookie

Thank you. I’ve reactivated the listing. I’m able edit the listing, but I’m not able to edit “How do you want to sell your tickets?” I’m only able to list as “No splits.” I’d like to change to “Sell any quantity but don’t leave me with a single ticket.” How do I make that change?
AmandaB
Stubber

@alroberts Your best option may be to delete the listing and create a new listing with the split you want to designate. The original listing will need to be deleted though, not just deactivated. 

Cgerber4
Team Mascot

I'm not able to change the split option. In edit listing, I'm only able to change the price.