cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion

Entering barcode - StubHub says it's already listed?

Recently sold some NFL tickets. When I created the listing I entered the barcode with the listing. After the sale, I get a notification saying the barcode didn't transfer, or something along those lines. When I go to enter the barcode now, I get an error saying the tickets are already listed. They most definitely are not listed, they've sold. I know the barcode is good since they're from my season tickets.

When creating the listing, I do remember StubHub annoyingly creating duplicate listings, which I had to go back and manually delete to ensure there were not duplicate sales.

Any advice on how to deliver the barcodes?

Thanks!

7 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Entering barcode - StubHub says it's already listed?

It definitely could be an issue with integration, but we can definitely look into that for you. I'll send you a private message and we'll take a look at it together to see what we can figure out. 

a1994
New User

Where is the barcode number on a hard ticket for a NFL Game? There are no numbers under the barcode
Stubber
Stubber

Hello @a1994!  So sorry for any confusion!  Typically your barcodes will have a series of number or letters or both under the barcode of your tickets.  If you are not seeing one, Idefinitelyy recommend reaching out to the Team, and see if you are able to obtain the barcodes for your tickets. 

Sports-Fan
New User

I have the same issue- Can you assist?

Moderator Moderator

Hey there, @Sports-Fan

I will send you a private message so we can get this resolved.

Thanks,

Sean

Highlighted

I have similar issue. I have an NFL barcode locked as listed for sale and I can't get it to release back to me, I'd like it releases back as there are too many issues with NFL barcode integration right now!
I have another instance where I sold a ticket to one game from a season ticket and you guys removed the wrong game from my season ticket account. Come to find out the entire season has the same barcode! Been waiting for a call back for at least a week now and didn't have an opportunity to sell or even use the ticket you guys removed from my account in error because the game has already passed! Every time I call I'm told it was escalated as urgent and I'll hear back in 24hrs and I never hear back, been trying to resolve before the game, and it's already passed now!
NFL barcode integration is a huge mess and headache!
Moderator Moderator

@We_Got_Tickets - Truly, we are sorry for any frustrations behind these issues. We are happy to review more and see how we can help. I've sent you a PM so we can. Thanks!