cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wtucker0
Rookie

Entire App is Unusable

I'm trying to search for tickets to the event I have tickets to in order to see how much their selling for. The app won't load the event.

I try to post a listing for my tickets, doesn't work.

I get logged out.

I get an email saying my ticket listing was posted. Great!

I get another email saying my ticket listing was posted. Great!

I log into the app after 3 tries, and don't see any listed tickets. I try again and again for 10 minutes and still don't see any listed tickets in my account.

I search for the event and see that my tickets have been double posted, yet I can't even delete them.

Stubhub needs to get their stuff together. I'm not paying a fee for failure to deliver tickets if my double-listed tickets get sold. There's obviously a huge server issue happening now and Stubhub is quiet and pretending as if there is no issue. The app is still accessable yet doesn't work. I assume a lot of people will get charged for tickets they will never receive, people are having trouble buying tickets and that sellers are having headaches. Fix your servers.

3 REPLIES 3
Ryan3856
Pit Crew

Re: Entire App is Unusable

It would be nice to have ebay take them back over..

The nonsense that has happened lately is not good...

Ryan3856
Pit Crew

Your not the only one by the way

wtucker0
Rookie

Yeah this is entirely unacceptable. Plus, this is a huge event for the team I'm selling tickets to go see (season + home finale, best team in the league). Great timing. 

I'll have a field day on the phone with customer support come Monday when I demand a refund for the charge I get for failure to deliver tickets due to the server double-posting my listing and the same ticket being purchased twice.