cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Waterboy

Flash Mobile Delivery Tickets - Cannot Transfer or Resale

I have a ticket via Flash Mobile Delivery that will be available to me in May. However, there is a disclaimer from TicketMaster.

TICKET TRANSFER OR RESALE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT. THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER WILL NEED TO ENTER THE EVENT WITH THEIR ENTIRE PARTY. ALL TICKETS WILL BE DELIVERED 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.

Of course, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the traditional transfer of tickets for the event (Rage Against the Machine) but would I be able to meet with the buyer and let them in? If so, how can I include that I'm willing to meet at the event? I'm still going to be at the show, as I was able to get different seats.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Olympian

Re: Flash Mobile Delivery Tickets - Cannot Transfer or Resale

Hi Dwon

Unfortunately, Stubhub does not allow for meet and greets.  You might try some other sites which do allow this type of transfer

Highlighted
Stubber

Hey, @DWON42

We will review and vet an event if there are ever any potential ticket resale restrictions, delays, or more like this. If there are concerns over potential delivery issues for sellers and buyers, we may not allow the event to be listed on our site. However, situations like this can typically be a simple scare tactic or it does change later to where you can transfer tickets down the road. 

As a seller, you do want to ensure you are able to deliver tickets through the available delivery options on our site. Meeting up and going in with the buyer wouldn't be an option though since that would violate our privacy policy. 

I understand the concerns though and I'd be glad to get some more details from you. A private message is on the way. 

Other sellers with a similar concern or issue are also welcome to send a private message to any of our moderators. Please include the event (title, date, time), the problem, your email address, and zip/postal code in the message. 

Thank you! 

Highlighted
Backup Singer

I don't know if this is the place to ask, if not please move this post.

Are tickets with the delivery method "will call" transferrable in general?

I bought tickets for my Kids but i for sure cant be there. According to the confirmation email, i will be able to Transfer my tickets after a certain period. Could i also sell them on here if they cant go?

Talking about the RATM concert in Raleigh.

Highlighted
Stubber

Hey, @Levicivita

If the transfer option is to come available for your show at a later date, then you can sell the tickets with us. Just make sure that the transfer option does come available and you can send them to your buyer that way. If you are only able to get them from Will Call, this delivery method isn't allowed as we can't guarantee the tickets will be there or that the buyer has picked them up. 

So, double/triple check that you will have that option to transfer at some point and list them for sale using the methods we have available for transfer. If the tickets sell, we'll give you the buyer's info to complete the transfer. You are to only use the buyer's info to transfer the tickets to them through the primary ticket provider. Do not contact the buyer as this would be a violation of our privacy policy. Contact us if you are having any trouble fulfilling the sale. 

Highlighted
Backup Singer

Hey,

thanks for the quick response. Would the person I transferred the Ticket to then have to pick it up at will call too?

In addition to that, i am wondering how long it usually takes before they allow to transfer the tickets? Do you have any first hand experience?

This is what it states:

Ticket Transfer Is Temporarily Unavailable Rage Against the Machine wants fans to have the best access to tickets. To ensure that all orders adhere to the published ticket limits, we'll perform a final review after the general sale. During this time, ticket transfers and ticket delivery will be unavailable. Please note, delivery and transfer may be delayed up until 10 days from the show date.

Highlighted
Stubber

@Levicivita - No, they wouldn't have to go to Will Call to pick up the tickets as what it means by "transfer" is that they are mobile tickets. Basically, when you transfer the tickets to the buyer, they'll accept them, have them in their account with the primary and use the primary's app to scan the tickets in at the door. If you didn't purchase mobile tickets and your tickets are only available at Will Call for pickup on the day of the show, you will not want to list them with us as we can't approve that delivery method. If the tickets sell and can't be delivered correctly, the order would be canceled with potential charges being placed. 

Highlighted
Backup Singer

As I stated above, the tickets are listed as "will call".

Is this in general a problem when transferring tickets?

Or in short: Can will call tickets from Ticketmaster be transferred so I can sell them (if needed) via stubhub?

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Stubber

Typically, tickets bought from the primary as Will Call do not have a transfer option. You may be able to change the name to someone else but this isn't the same as transferring the tickets. Sellers who want to sell their tickets with us do need to ensure they are able to send mobile tickets on transfer for a buyer to accept into their own account with the primary ticket provider. 

So, I'd contact the primary or venue to clarify what your tickets are. If they are solely will call tickets, then you won't want to sell them with us as this is not an approved delivery method. If you have mobile tickets and the option to transfer them will come on at a later date, then you are good to list and sell them with us. 

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Team Mascot

Question, I also have rage tickets that are e-tickets but it says transfer not available. I have no idea if they're even going to be available again I have screenshots of the codes but I understand you're no longer accepting those as transfer. Is there any other option if the tickets never become available for transfer or is the only option that i'm going to be charged some sort of fee?