cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Moderator Moderator

Re: Getting Paid for Selling Tickets!

Hi @skypea, I'm happy to help you on this. I'll send you a PM to get your account details! 

SO1
Waterboy

Re: Selling tickets

Why when selling on the APP is Palpal the only option? I just sat on the phone with customer service unpending 8 different sales to be direct deposited.  I dont always have time once I list on the app to go to my computer to change the payment method.  IT defeats the whole purpose of the app being quick and easy

Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the frustrations, @SO1. The app does not store any payment information such as credit cards or direct deposit details for security purposes. We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to pass it along accordingly for future releases. In the meantime, you can always use a mobile browser rather than the app for the full mobile version of the website. 

SO1
Waterboy

Not on the App.  The only option is Paypal

Moderator Moderator

Yes, that is correct @SO1. To utilize the full mobile website, you will want to switch to a mobile browser such as Safari, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Pulling up the website on any mobile browser will allow you to list from your phone and with the desired payment method.