cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*This post pertains to tickets sold for events in the US and Canada*

When you sell tickets on StubHub, we'll start processing your payment within 24 hours after the tickets are delivered to your buyer! 

*Some high-profile events won't have payments processed until after the event.

How does StubHub pay me? Payments are processed through either PayPal or Direct Deposit to your bank. Both payment methods can take up to 3-5 business days to be received.

There are a few differences though! 

PayPal:

• Payments are made 7 days a week and grouped into 1 payment per seller, per day with the same reference number. 

Direct Deposit: 

• It may take an additional 5 business days to appear, depending on the bank's processing time. Direct Deposit can only be added on a desktop web browser. 

StubHub also offers Credit My Team Account for certain events.

If you're a Season Ticket Holder with an MLB team or a team that has a partnership with StubHub, you may have the option to credit the amount of your sale to your team account. To see if you have this option, you will need to list your tickets from your team account. 

Credit My Team Account payments are processed on the 6th of each month. How fast the credit appears in your team account depends on the team. 

How do I add in my payment method? 

Go to Profile > Settings > 'Payment options for selling tickets' to add/update your payment method! 

The payment method you set will now become your default payment for future listings. 

I changed my payment method, does this automatically update my current listings/sales? 

Changing your payment method will automatically update to your current listings but does not update to a sale. If tickets have sold, please send a private message to any of our moderators. They'll see if the payment can be issued to your new method!

It's beyond 5 business days from when my tickets were delivered. Where is my payment?

Double check what you selected for your payment method and send a private message to any of our moderators if the payment needs to be changed.

My payment shows as rejected. How can I fix this?

Send a private message to any of our moderators and we'll work on having the payment reprocessed. 

I sold for an international event (UK, Spain, Mexico, etc.) and don't have my payment. Who can I contact?

Please send a private message to any of our moderators as we can help with international orders as well!

Re: Selling tickets

Apologies for the frustrations, @SO1. The app does not store any payment information such as credit cards or direct deposit details for security purposes. We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to pass it along accordingly for future releases. In the meantime, you can always use a mobile browser rather than the app for the full mobile version of the website. 

SO1
Waterboy

Not on the App.  The only option is Paypal

Yes, that is correct @SO1. To utilize the full mobile website, you will want to switch to a mobile browser such as Safari, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Pulling up the website on any mobile browser will allow you to list from your phone and with the desired payment method. 

Zamboni Driver

Re: Getting Paid for Selling Tickets!

Hi, I'm selling tickets for southeast asia region, recently I sold some tickets and the status of the sales is paid on 11 April and 17 April also (I choose bank transfer for payment), but I still haven't got the money on my bank account until now, mail the support but they just said "will inform after we got confirmation from finance team". Could I get help here? Thank You

Re: Getting Paid for Selling Tickets!

Hi @skypea, I'm happy to help you on this. I'll send you a PM to get your account details! 

Waterboy

Re: Help with claiming unclaimed payment

Received email from stubhub saying I need to 'claim' my payment or they will take the $ back.  I have received the funds but I do not see any option to 'claim'.  How do I do this?

Re: Help with claiming unclaimed payment

Hi, @zprr

Payments that are unclaimed are payments that were sent to PayPal. Why a payment may be unclaimed in PayPal is that your PayPal account is not all the way set up to accept the payment. Easy fix though as you just need to finish registering your PayPal account to go ahead and receive your payment. You may need to contact PayPal on the matter to help deposit the funds into your account. 

Now, if the wrong PayPal email address was provided, we can work on this to see about having the correct PayPal email address used or switch the payment over to direct deposit (you'll need to enter it into your account first). 

I'll send you a private message now so we can work on this together.  

New User

Payment Rejected

Hi, I have recieved an email from Stubhub saying that the buyer had successfully recieved and accepted the mobile transfer but when I go to check my account it says 'Rejected by Bank'. How do I recieve my payment now?

Re: Payment Rejected

@ksu11 - Congrats on the sale! Apologies for the issues on the payment. There could be a number of reasons why the bank rejected your payment from us. Such as not enough info or incorrect details. We can get the payment going once more. First, head to "Profile > Settings > Payment method for selling tickets" to ensure all your info is correct or update it. You can also place PayPal there instead. 

I'll send you a private message now though so we can work on having the payment reissued. 

New User

Still haven't been paid for my tickets that sold 6 days ago.

I sold tickets on 27th of May and still have not been paid for them even though I was told it could take up to 5 days. Why is there such a delay and when will I be paid?