cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eardy63
Rookie

Getting Paid

I have yet to receive my money for tickets I sold for a game that was played on 10/29/2022. Order # 507843798 & 507846085. Two attempts to correct were made since StubHub sent the payments to the wrong email address for my PayPal account.
StubHub asked me to setup direct deposit and I was told within 24 hours I would receive a confirmation email showing the direct deposit was in progress which would replace the wrong PayPal transactions but when received, it still showed the wrong email address for my PayPal account.
They are now saying I must wait 30 days for their mistake to be returned by PayPal and another 5-8 days for them to process again. This is ridiculous. Can someone please advise what I can do to rectify?
The only reason I sold these tickets was to help my son's family out of a financial pinch.

Thank you in advance.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here