cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kylebednarowski
New User

Help

Hi, I sold my lumineers ticket but I didn’t have a payment default saved yet. After I transfered the tickets over to the buyer, stub hub said I still needed a payment to receive ticket sales. They don’t have my bank as an option for bank transfer so I plugged in my pay pal account and it worked but it said it’d work for future sales. How can I get my money after I already transferred them??
1 REPLY 1
TeamStubHub

Re: Help

That is a great question. The payment for sales that aren't paid yet or haven't been paid will automatically go to the default payment once it's been added. If the sale has already been made and the event has passed, it may delay the payment from being triggered by 24 hours, but it should go to the payment method you've added within the 5 to 8 business day timeframe after the event or after you've entered the details. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here