cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Pit Crew

How do I change the number of tickets for sale?

Say I have 4 tickets for sale on StubHub. Then I decide to use 2 of the tickets and keep 2 for sale. Is there a way to change the number of tickets for sale or must I start over by deleting all 4 and re-posting the 2 I want to sell?
8 REPLIES 8
Stubber

Re: How do I change the number of tickets for sale?

As long as the tickets have not sold yet, you can edit your listing quantify from 4 to 2. 

Pit Crew

How do you do that? I asked @StubHub on Twitter and they said there is not a way.
Coach

I know you used to be able to change quantity, but that is no longer available.

Pit Crew

Should that be accepted as a "solution"?

When we rolled out the new website months ago, the edit quantity and "sell in multiples of..." functions were temporarily disabled. That function is available again! If you edit the listing, you should see a drop down to be able to edit the quantity or how many tickets you would like to sell together.

Pit Crew

Thank you!
Pit Crew

Say you have 5 tickets to sell, then you change quantity to 2, then you sell the two, is the listing now gone? deactivated?

Stagehand

you would have 1 ticket left.In regards to the first question. I believe if you have 4 tickets listed for example and decide you want to keep 2 you would have to delete the listing and repost