cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

How do I list tickets and make my ad show seat printed on ticket or seats will be together?

I see ads all the time that say “seat number printed on ticket” or “seats will be together” in lieu of seat numbers? How do you do this and does this affect the type of ticket that can be sold?
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Coach

Re: How do I list tickets and make my ad show seat printed on ticket or seats will be together?

Sellers hide seat numbers occasiaonally to prevent cancelation from originaly vendor.  Some sellers will put GA in the seat numbers.   It is expected though that if you are selling multiple seats, they will be together.

Re: How do I list tickets and make my ad show seat printed on ticket or seats will be together?

@Jbtyler77 - @Brace is correct on the seat info. However, the comments “seat number printed on ticket” or “seats will be together” are automatic comments that we'll put with most listings. No need to worry about that info being within your listings or not. As long as you have the tickets listed correctly and the seats are together, you're good to go! 

New User

Thanks, I am trying to make my listings such that do not readily trace back to me and I have been unable to get either message to appear in my ads so I am asking, how do you make it say one or the other

@Jbtyler77 - That's all internally done. But, you can leave out seat numbers like @Brace mentioned. Just put in GA, GA1, or GA2 instead. All we require is the section and row for your listing. 

New User

Do you then delete the GA out at some point? I ask because it would seem this would cause a problem when the buyer goes to confirm they got the right tickets. Sorry to be nitpicky but want to do this right and avoid issues

@Jbtyler77 - No worries! It's totally fine to ask any question you have. GA would still show on the seats. However, we do educate our buyers that seat numbers are optional to be included with a sellers listing. If a listing does not show the seat numbers, then that is your choice to not include them. We guarantee to the buyer the section and row that they purchased. A buyer is not able to cancel an order for seat numbers not being included. 

So, you really just need to ensure you list the tickets accurately and make sure the seat numbers are together if selling 2 or more tickets.