cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do I list tickets for an NFL game on StubHub?

If you have NFL tickets and want to list them on StubHub, you'll deliver the tickets by entering the barcodes.

This delivery method applies to the preseason, regular season, and playoff games. It doesn’t include games on international soil or the Super Bowl.

To list tickets for an NFL game on StubHub

1. Click 'Sell tickets' on StubHub.com and search for the team you have tickets for
2. Choose your event date and click 'Start listing'
3. Fill out the required info like the number of tickets you’re selling
4. Under 'Where are your seats?'
Use the drop-down to select the ticket section
Fill in the row
Enter the alpha-numeric barcode printed on the ticket if you're entering the barcodes
5. Follow the instructions to complete the listing

Important: Now that the schedule's released, you're required to enter your barcodes when listing your NFL tickets on StubHub.

4 REPLIES 4
Waterboy

Re: How do I list tickets for an NFL game on StubHub?

I have mobile tickets for my NFL games.  When I try to list my tickets, I get

"Barcode is the only ticket type available."

How do I list my mobile tickets?  I notice that other sellers have already listed the games for sale on StubHub.

Hi @woodypang! If you're not able to access the barcodes you'll need to reach out to the primary you purchased them from or your season ticket rep!

Waterboy

Thank you.

However, I obtained the barcodes and keyed them in and get the message "We didn't recognize that ticket info."

We recommend first double checking that the seating and row information is correct and clear the cookies and cache on your browser.  If the issue continues, send me or any of our moderators a Private Message so that we can investigate further with our partnership team!