cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomHardy
Team Mascot

How do I resell my tickets?

I bought two tickets to Yungblud but I now want to sell them.  When I press the "resell your tickets" tab it says to go to "my tickets" and then "orders", but there is nothing there under either of the tabs "current" or "past".  How can I resell my tickets if it saying I have none?  This is the first time I have used StubHub and I need some advice please.  Thank you.  

10 REPLIES 10
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Re: How do I resell my tickets?

Hi, @TomHardy! It sounds like you may have purchased as a guest. Your guest profile and registered profile cannot be combined but, you can still list your tickets for sale. You will need to create your listing from scratch using the "sell tickets" link on our homepage. Keep in mind that sellers will need a valid credit/debit card on their profile as well as a PayPal or direct deposit account in order to receive payments. These can be added through the "settings" of your profile. 

TomHardy
Team Mascot

How do I sell them when I can't access them though?

NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

When you purchase tickets as a guest the purchase details can only be accessed via the URL and access code emailed directly to you after purchasing. Tickets are not housed in your registered account. Are you able to locate these login details to find your order, @TomHardy

TomHardy
Team Mascot

Yes, but when I click on the link, it just leads to a "bad gateway" as though the link doesn't exist any more.  

NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Hmmmm. We would suggest clearing your browsing data/cache and cookies if the link is producing errors. Or you can copy and paste it into your browser - https://www.stubhub.co.uk/my/guest/orderlookup/.

TomHardy
Team Mascot

I have accessed my tickets, but when I go to "sell tickets" and type in "Yungblud", the location of my concert doesn't come up.  I really have no idea what I'm doing.  This is so hard.

NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Does this event have a new scheduled date or is it marked as TBA, @TomHardy

TomHardy
Team Mascot

It says TBA

NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Gotcha! You won't be able to relist your tickets for sale until the new event date has been released. Right now, all transactions are put on hold. When we have an update, we will be sure to send you an email, @TomHardy.