cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New User
Answered! Go to solution

How to transfer physical tickets when I don't have them yet

I purchased tickets on stubhub about 4 months ago.  They are physical tickets that haven't been sent to me yet.  I recently re-listed them for sale on stubhub due to the even being re-scheduled due to COVID.  How do I send the new buyer the tickets if I don't have them yet? Will they be shipped to me and then I ship them to the new buyer?  How does this work?  Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Headliner
Answered! Go to solution

Re: How to transfer physical tickets when I don't have them yet

Hi Morgan

You can list the tickets for sale on Stubhub and use the date that you are to receive the tickets as your in hand date.  When you receive the tickets you can then turn around and mail them to your buyer.  It is also possible, after you sell your tickets, that a moderator can adjust your buy and your sale and have your original seller ship to your buyer.  You can reach out to a moderator and they can answer that for you.

Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Re: How to transfer physical tickets when I don't have them yet

@Melpik is right! We'd be happy to help you route the tickets directly to your buyer if your tickets sell before they are sent out to you, @morgan565rb. Let us know if you have any questions regarding the selling process.