cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drweston
Stagehand

I have two sales for one listing

How come I have two sales for one listing?
I’ve had another listening but it was canceled due to a technical issue due to the venues mapping. But that wasn’t my fault and I only have 2 tickets to sell to two different buyers?
4 REPLIES 4
bossfan
Headliner

Re: I have two sales for one listing

What made you think that the second listing was canceled? You can’t have 2 sales for one listing so you must have had 2 active listings. I don’t know the specifics but you do have a problem with not being able to deliver tickets on one of the sales. Call Stubhub or send a message to @TeamStubHub. Good luck.
Drweston
Stagehand

StubHub canceled the other listing. I only ever listed the other listing AFTER I was told the other one was canceled. StubHub was the one who told me to relist it.
Drweston
Stagehand

Well they canceled the listing after it was already sold, I looked at the times on the emails. But the buyer still shows up in my “sales”.
bossfan
Headliner

You are going to have to call them or send a message to @TeamStubHub.  Hopefully they will fix this for you.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here