cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

I'm Still Waiting for Stub Hub to Transfer Tickets back to my Flash Seat Account

I am a season ticket holder for the Vegas Golden Knights.  I listed 2 tickets for sale on Stub Hub and then decided I wanted to go to game.  I deleted the tickets per Stub Hub's directions and I am still waiting for Stub Hub to  transfer my tickets back to my Flash Seat Account. Flash Seats is still showing my tickets as "LISTED".  I called Flash Seats and they said Stub Hub hasn't transferred them back yet.

How long do I have to wait for Stub Hub to update my Flash Seat account?

I need an answer quick, game is for tomorrow night.  Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Answered! Go to solution

Re: I'm Still Waiting for Stub Hub to Transfer Tickets back to my Flash Seat Account

Hey! Glad to look into this to help out. I'll send you a private message here in just a moment so we can figure this out together. 

Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Re: I'm Still Waiting for Stub Hub to Transfer Tickets back to my Flash Seat Account

I am in the exact same boat. 2 Vegas Golden Knights Tickets for tomorrow nights game. (9/28). I deleted the listing around 5:00 pm today and they didn't show up back in Flash Seats.

The first Chat with Stub Hub Help said that the delete order didn't go through until 10:01 pm and told me to wait an hour. An hour later I got on chat again because the tickets still were not in my account. The Second Chat person told me there was an error on the status screen so she went to unlock them and set them to force unlock. Again she said they "should" be back in my account anytime from a few minutes to an hour. It's been about 30 minutes and they are still not there.

She told me if they don't show up to contact them again (a 3rd time) in the morning and they would escalate it.

Really doesn't give me much of a comfort level. 

Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Well they said it would be hadled by 6am and still nothing!!! 12 hours until game time and they still can't tell me what is going on or when it will be fixed!!! This is BS!!!

Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Here is the Flash Seat Number - 888.929.7849.  Suggestion would be: go straight to tech support and by-pass other options when you call. 

Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Still no luck here. StubHub says they are working on it but call Flash Seats. Flash Seats says they are working but call Golden Knights...... Spent the better part of a night and a day trying to get this fixed now and still my tickets are nowhere to be found.

Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

It took about 8 hours to get my seats back from Flash Seats.  Stub Hub was great, they transferred them over to Flash Seats pretty quick but Flash Seats took some time.  Good to know this for future games and listing.  Looks like we gotta pull tickets at least one day or two preferred before game time.