cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stagehand

I'm trying to post MLB postseason tickets and it's been "pending" for 4 days.

I've sold 100s of tickets on Stubhub and have never had this issue.  On Wednesday, September 20, 2017, I tried posting my St. Louis Cardinsls Season tickets on Stubhub.  i checked out "My Listings" and i received a message that the tickets I just attemped to post were "pending".  I called Stubhub and was told that my issue would be resolved in 24 - 48 hours.  On Friday, September 22, 2017, I checked out "My Listings" and i received the same message that the tickets I attemped to post were "pending".  I called Stubhub again and was told that they would place an urgent message on my account and that this would be handled within 24 hours.  I subsequently called my representative at the St. Louis Cardinals and he stated that this is a Stubhub issue - as the barcodes are already generated - and that this should be an easy fix.  Today, on Saturday, September 23, 2017, I checked out "My Listings" and i received the same message that the tickets I attemped to post were "pending".  I called Stubhub and was told that I was assigned a case manager, that there is a glitch on Stubhub, that this is Stubhub's issue, and that they didn't know when my tickets would be posted.  THIS IS AN ISSUE AS FANS ARE PURCHASING POST SEASON TICKETS AND I'M LOSING MONEY EVERY DAY THAT THE TICKETS ARE NOT POSTED.   THE ST. LOUIS CARDINALS HAVE AN ARRANGEMENT WITH STUBHUB AND IF STUBHUB CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO READ/VERIFY BARCODES, I EXPECT TO BE COMPENSATED FOR WHAT THESE TICKETS WOULD SELL FOR (SIMILAR TICKETS ARE ON STUBHUB AND ARE SELLING.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: I'm trying to post MLB postseason tickets and it's been "pending" for 4 days.

Hey! Truly sorry for the trouble with your tickets. We definitely want to figure out what's going on with them. I'll be sending you a private message so you and I can get this resolved. 

Stagehand

Re: I'm trying to post MLB postseason tickets and it's been "pending" for 4 days.

I emailed you back and have called 2x today and noone has assisted me.  You stated that you wanted to figure this out.  You haven't replied to my email.  I spoke to my ticket rep and a manager at Stubhub yesterday and BOTH confirmed that this is a Stubhub issue.  I've been waiting for 5 days for my tickets to go live and AS OF THIS POSTING, NOT ONLY ARE THEY NOT LIVE, the customer service at your company is absolutely attrocious.  I've been on the phone and on hold with your customer service staff for OVER 5 HOURS and at the end of the day, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE BY ANY MEANS.  

PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY TO DISCUSS HOW I WILL BE COMPENSATED BY YOU ALL FOR YOUR FAILURE TO POST MY TICKETS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Stagehand

Cameron, I'm still waiting on a response from you.  So much for your prompt assistance . . . .

Stagehand

Cameron (or anyone else at StubHub), your customer service is beyond TERRIBLE.  I've had an issue since Wednesday, September 20, 2017 and IT'S NOT YET RESOLVED.   THIS IS A GLITCH IN YOUR SYSTEM AND IT'S COSTING ME MONEY.