cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
dkohn
New User

I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

Just wanted to double-check that this is normal and that I haven't inadvertantly wasted these tickets. They sold this morning and I got the email confirmation saying that I would be paid via paypal (I understand this takes five days), in the "sales" folder they show under "completed sales" and I figured that once the even started then they would appear in the "pending payments" folder. However, the event started an hour ago but under my payments pending folder it still says "you have no payments". I'm a little worried about this... does it mean that whoever bought the ticket decided not to use them? Surely I should still be paid even if that is the case.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

There can be a delay between the order being fulfilled and the payment showing up under pending, but usually, this delay is no more than 24 hours.  

If you send any of our Moderators a private message with your email address and zip code we can verify the payment status for you!

35 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

There can be a delay between the order being fulfilled and the payment showing up under pending, but usually, this delay is no more than 24 hours.  

If you send any of our Moderators a private message with your email address and zip code we can verify the payment status for you!

Srobbins
New User

I am having the same issue and I am beyond worried as this is the first time I have sold on stub hub. They received their tickets but I am still without and it shows nothing pending. I am really counting on this payment too. How did yours work out and how long did it take to reach your paypal account?
Moderator Moderator

I'd be happy to dig into that for you @Srobbins. We definitely want to make sure you get paid for the sale. I'll send you a private message now and we'll see what we can do to get that resolved. 

ch
New User

I'm having the same issue.

Stubber
Stubber

Hello @ch, thanks for reaching out!  So sorry for any confusion!  I will send you a private message to get some more information form you so I can take a look at your order for you!

JonJuzwik
New User

I've had the same issue

sirtwist
New User

This looks to be more than a one off situation, I, too, and having this issue....

Moderator Moderator

@sirtwist - We're happy to help you as well! I'll be sending you a private message in a moment so we can. Thanks! 

Alexcpeters
New User

Also having this issue!