cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
CrystalEv
Waterboy

Re: I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

Same issue here, also my first time using stubhub and now getting very concerned. seems to be an issue for a lot of people
Stubber
Stubber

Re: I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

Hey @Alexcpeters, thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the delay with your payment!  We certainly want all of our sellers to be paid on time.  I want to take a look at this for you and I will send you a private message to get a little more information from you.

Stubber
Stubber

Hey @CrystalEv, thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the delay with your payment!  We certainly want all of our sellers to be paid on time.  I want to take a look at this for you and I will send you a private message to get a little more information from you.

meowkookie
Zamboni Driver

I'm having the same issue. I completed my sale 9 days but have not been paid yet and there is nothing under pending payments. 

Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the delay @meowkookie! I will reach out to you via private message right now so we can get your payment to you.

rxchkxdd
Backup Singer

Help! also having this issue! nothing is showing in my bank account

Moderator Moderator

We're happy to double check that for you and will be sending you a private message! @rxchkxdd

Khill
Waterboy

I’m having the same issue and it has been over 24 hours since the tickets sold. This is my first time using stubhub so I’m also not sure if this is normal.
Moderator Moderator

@Khill If it's been more than 24 hours since the tickets were delivered and you're still not seeing the payment pending, it is most likely that the payment was not properly triggered.  If you send any of our Moderators a private message with your email and zip code and the affected order number we can take a look!

Another common situation is with Mobile Transfers. If the seller has not gone into My Hub to Confirm Delivery our system will not know the tickets were delivered.

gregshuv
Backup Singer

I got paid for a sale that happened after two other sales I still did not get paid for. Can you please help