cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Moderator Moderator

Re: I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

Hey @gregshuv! We're sorry for the delays with your payment but we're happy to take a look into this for you but I'll need your account info so I will private message you right now for that!

gregshuv
Backup Singer

Re: I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

I messaged you my information.
Moderator Moderator

Did you send it over Private Message directly to me?

scottym27
Backup Singer

Hey, I am also having this issue, no record of the payment being pending after my sale. Could someone assist?

amoondoe
Backup Singer

I am having the same issue.  I didn't have this issue the last time I sold on Stub Hub.  Please advise. Thank you!

Moderator Moderator

So sorry for the issues with your payments! If you private message me the email address & zip code on your account, I'm happy to review and get your payment to you!

Jayme2687
New User

I’m having the same issues. I sold tickets this morning and got a confirmation that my tickets were sold. However it doesn’t even say any listings or pending payments. I’ve sold before on sthbhub but never had this issues.
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Jayme2687,

Apologies for any confusion. We will be happy to help! We are going to send you a private message so we can be of better assistance. Thank you!

bp7550
New User

Is this still an issue? Because I just made my first sale and have the same problem. The ticket is gone but it says I have no sales. Could anyone follow up with me via message as I cannot find another way to contact you in support? Thank you!
Moderator Moderator

@bp7550 A small delay is normal but a larger delay could indicate the order is pending or didn't go through.  I'll send you a private message to double check!