cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just wanted to double-check that this is normal and that I haven't inadvertantly wasted these tickets. They sold this morning and I got the email confirmation saying that I would be paid via paypal (I understand this takes five days), in the "sales" folder they show under "completed sales" and I figured that once the even started then they would appear in the "pending payments" folder. However, the event started an hour ago but under my payments pending folder it still says "you have no payments". I'm a little worried about this... does it mean that whoever bought the ticket decided not to use them? Surely I should still be paid even if that is the case.

Re: I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

@Khill If it's been more than 24 hours since the tickets were delivered and you're still not seeing the payment pending, it is most likely that the payment was not properly triggered.  If you send any of our Moderators a private message with your email and zip code and the affected order number we can take a look!

Another common situation is with Mobile Transfers. If the seller has not gone into My Hub to Confirm Delivery our system will not know the tickets were delivered.

Backup Singer

Re: I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

I got paid for a sale that happened after two other sales I still did not get paid for. Can you please help

Hey @gregshuv! We're sorry for the delays with your payment but we're happy to take a look into this for you but I'll need your account info so I will private message you right now for that!

Backup Singer

I messaged you my information.

Did you send it over Private Message directly to me?

Backup Singer

Hey, I am also having this issue, no record of the payment being pending after my sale. Could someone assist?

So sorry for the issues with your payments! If you private message me the email address & zip code on your account, I'm happy to review and get your payment to you!

New User

I’m having the same issues. I sold tickets this morning and got a confirmation that my tickets were sold. However it doesn’t even say any listings or pending payments. I’ve sold before on sthbhub but never had this issues.

Hi @Jayme2687,

Apologies for any confusion. We will be happy to help! We are going to send you a private message so we can be of better assistance. Thank you!

New User

Is this still an issue? Because I just made my first sale and have the same problem. The ticket is gone but it says I have no sales. Could anyone follow up with me via message as I cannot find another way to contact you in support? Thank you!