cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just wanted to double-check that this is normal and that I haven't inadvertantly wasted these tickets. They sold this morning and I got the email confirmation saying that I would be paid via paypal (I understand this takes five days), in the "sales" folder they show under "completed sales" and I figured that once the even started then they would appear in the "pending payments" folder. However, the event started an hour ago but under my payments pending folder it still says "you have no payments". I'm a little worried about this... does it mean that whoever bought the ticket decided not to use them? Surely I should still be paid even if that is the case.

Re: I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

@bp7550 A small delay is normal but a larger delay could indicate the order is pending or didn't go through.  I'll send you a private message to double check!

Team Mascot

Re: I've completed a sale but nothing is showing in the "pending payments" folder.

I'm having the same issue. Can one of you PM me so we can get it sorted?

Hi, @andryia. I'd be happy to look into that with you. I'll send you a PM now and we'll get that figured out. 

Team Mascot

@Paul Hi, could you help me too? No payment showing up. Thanks

@musicman I'd be happy to help you. I'll send you a private message right now and we can go over the details together. 

Backup Singer

I am also having this issue. It's been over 24 hours and there is still nothing showing on my pending payments page.

@mherm I'd be happy to help you out with that! I'm going to send you a private message and we can go over those details together. 

Backup Singer

I am also having this issue. It's been over 24 hours and there is still nothing showing on my pending payments page.

@dspag - Once the payment has started processing, it should reflect over there shortly after. Let's double check and make sure it's good to go. 

I'll send you a PM right now! Smiley Happy

Backup Singer

i have sold those ticket and they are still not showing on payments  Order No.  242609723 Order No.  242588582 Order No.  242560021 also this order not showing on payments 242558304