cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MadelyneInch
Backup Singer
Answered! Go to solution

In hand / delivery date conflict

I purchased 2 tickets on StubHub to see Elton John (originally on Monday 2 November 2020).  The vendor was to transfer the mobile tickets to me on 1 November 2020 - 24 hours before the show.

The event has been rescheduled to Tuesday 2 November 2021 due to COVID.  I can no longer attend and have listed the tickets for sale on Stubhub.  Of course, I do not have the tickets and won't receive them until Monday 1 November 2021. 

However, when I listed the sale the latest handover date I could select was Sunday 31 October 2021.  I obviously will not have the tickets by this date in circumstances where the vendor isn't obliged to send them to me until the following day. 

How can I resolve this issue?  I have not sold the tickets yet, but don't want to be in breach because I cannot transfer the tickets by the required date.

1 REPLY 1
Melpik
Rock Star
Answered! Go to solution

Re: In hand / delivery date conflict

Hi

Go ahead and list the tickets with the Oct 31 in hand date.  Once your tickets sell you will have up to 24 hrs after the in hand date to fulfill your order.  As you are to receive the tickets by Nov 1st.  Also, if you bought the tickets on Stubhub and end up selling them on Stubhub you can reach out to one of the moderators by DM - AllyD, NikkiM, KattW and they may be able to have your seller transfer to your buyer and remove you from the equation.