cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ziggy12togo
Stagehand

Kessler Diagram Incorrectly Displayed

I have listed tickets for the Band of Heathens on 11/25 at the kessler theater (thekessler.org) and your diagram for seating is incorrect.  They do not have pods.  For this show they have 2 suites, the VIP tables, Upper Reserved (seats), General Admission Seated (lower level) and Standing Room only.  I have General Admission Seated.  You are forcing me to list them in a non existant pod.  Please correct your diagram.  Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
TeamStubHub

Re: Kessler Diagram Incorrectly Displayed

Hi there! I apologize for any trouble with the venue map on site. I can certainly look into this for you. Can you please send me a link showing the correct map? 

Ziggy12togo
Stagehand

There is not a map on their website.  In the past, you were listing it correctly.  For other shows at this venue, you have seat map coming soon and that would be better than this inaccurate map and that way we can at least tell the folks what we have.  I could not enter "General Admission Seated"  This is a small venue and most folks who go there are familiar with it.  Sometimes there is no seating downstairs and it is all standing downstairs.   The only reserved seats they ever have are the 2 Suites and if the have the VIP tables, then those tables.  

TeamStubHub

Thank you for confirming that! I have escalated this to our maps team for further review. Each map must be reviewed to ensure accuracy and they do work in order of event date. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know and I'd be happy to help. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here