cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RMRM
Stagehand

Listing Disappeared

StubHub - I've sent two private messages to Support and haven't seen any response so hopefully I get more traction going this route.

I had a listing up on StubHub and, for some strange reason, it totally disappeared.  My first inclination was I sold the tickets and just missed the email but that appears to not have happen.  Should I just relist my tickets and keep my two emails to StubHub Support handy for reference in case anything goes sideways? 

Is it me or is this site going downhill?  It used to work like clockwork and lately I have been having all kinds of issues.

Really appreciate guidance and feedback from the Community!  

10 REPLIES 10
TwoDoggs
New User

Re: Listing Disappeared

I have just experienced the same situation - something must be happening.  I thought maybe it was a sale in process because I tried to relist and the bar codes didn't work.  I have them on my phone but don't want to sell them twice...

I can't even find a phone number on the site...

ruthlessinseatt
New User

US and Canada 1.866.788.2482 Toll free
Everyday: 5:00 AM – 9:00 PM Pacific time
ruthlessinseatt
New User

Same and I spent an hour on the phone with them the other night and they couldn't figure it out, and I have no recourse other than calling again which is a pain in a**. And I have no idea how long they have been gone and I can't seem to relist. 

Eaglesfan08094
Waterboy

My listing disappeared too yesterday. No email either. What is going on?
bossfan
Conductor

My current issue is that I had 2 deactivated listings.  I got an email for a sale and when I looked at my account one of the deativated lisitings was back on my active listings and the other one also must have reactivated somehow and that is the sold one.  I know it doesn't make sense but I am an experienced Stubhub seller that knows there ate severe penalties for not fulfilling a sale so I am 100% sure that I deactivated the listing when I decided to list it on another site.  It sold on the other site but when I tried to delete it from deactivated I got an error and it would not delete. 

There is something wrong with Stubhub's software.  Listings disappearing and reappearing and unable to delete or activate from a deactivated listing.

RMRM
Stagehand

To update my situation, I received the same "form" response from StubHub that they won't work on anything unless it is an event within 24 hours due to contact center lack of staffing.....  ZERO help to me.  I have sold on StubHub for years and honestly at my wits end due to recent issues and the lack of communication....  I understand things happen but the lack of communication is where I draw the line.  Anyone have any other sites to recommend for selling tickets that they've had success with?

bossfan
Conductor

I've sold 3 events in the last few weeks on Tickpick.  It' my first sales with them so it remains to be seen how they are.

Vivid Seats and Seat Geek will not let you sell mobile tickets unless you get approved as a high volume seller.  Vivid Seats would not approve me and Seat Geek has not replied to emails asking if I can get approved.  I think Stubhub is the most popular site that people use which is bad beasue I am not happy with the way they are operating now.

RMRM
Stagehand

Thanks for the response and I will check out those other sites.  It's a sad shame that StubHub can't get their sh*t together as I used them for years with no issues.  Given how much they take out of every sale it is disappointing that they allowed their site to go so far downhill and are not taking care of their customers.

scignatta
Rookie

I am having the same issue with my listing disappearing.  I thought they sold but 2 hours later I haven't received a confirmation email nor are they listed in the sold section - they are just gone.  I had lots of issues listing them the other day (barcode not being accepted despite being correct) which should have been a sign.  At this point, I just want to re-list them on Ticketmaster/NFL Exchange but need confirmation from Stubhub that they weren't sold.  On hold now with customer service - will re-post if I get an answer..