cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
detroitlions
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

Listing NFL tickets on both StubHub and Ticketmaster

I had listed tickets for the same game on both StubHub and Ticketmaster.  In the past when I did this I had to quickly remove it from the other to avoid a duplicate sale.  My tickets on StubHub just sold and when I went to my Lions season ticket holder account, which is tied to Ticketmaster, it said the tickets sold.  Is it safe to say if you have them listed on both sites, if they sell on StubHub, it automatically cancels the listing on Ticketmaster since they both use the same barcode?  Would the StubHub listing automatically cancel if the Ticketmaster ones sold?  I would love to list them at both places but I always get anxiety when doing so with the fear of a duplicate sale.

4 REPLIES 4
KattW
Community Manager
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Listing NFL tickets on both StubHub and Ticketmaster

Hello! The tickets should be automatically removed from whichever platform they did not sell on.  That being said, we always recommend double-checking listings to ensure they have been successfully removed.

murreywolff
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Hello Katt, I want to confirm that your statement is still true 3 years later.  I sold tickets for a Steeler game on Stubhub.  I also had the tickets listed on NFL Ticket Exchange Ticketmaster so I instantly went to the site to cancel the listing.  However when I got to the NFL Ticket Exchange Ticketmaster site the listing showed "sold" at the exact same time that the ticket on Stubhub sold.  Did this "sold" reflect my sales on Stubhub or do I have a double sell?  Please help.

everyday
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

help !!!  I have the same problem

Dekal35
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Hello. Going through the same thing, did you ever resolve your question? What was the outcome? Double sale or removal due to one?