cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CHILIHEDD
Rookie

Listing Not Showing Up

Is StubHub still having an issue with baseball tickets.  I am a Texas Rangers Season ticket Holder.  When I type in my bar codes, I get a check mark, but not the exact section/row/seat I am used to seeing.  I get an email that my listing has been activated, but the seats do not appear in the invesntory of tickets available for sale to the marketplace.  I've called customer service and thay have promised me several times that this would be escalated, but I have heard nothing and the tickets are still not showing up for sale.

Is there anything I can do, or is this a Stubhub issue?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
bossfan
Quarterback

Re: Listing Not Showing Up

There is nothing that you can do.  This is a Stubhub problem that happened when the platforms of Stubhub and Viagogo merged over 2 weeks ago.  Many complaints on here so this is not an issue unique to your Rangers tix.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here