cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jagfan_98
Rookie

Listing Tickets To Sell (only available two hours before show)

I'm looking at listing my Hamilton (January 22, Salt Lake City, UT) tickets to sell, and I only digitally receive the tickets two hours before the perfromance .  However, when I go to list the date available to transfer it only lets me choose two days before the event, not the day of.  Is there a way I can get this to work and list the actual available date?  Thanks.

-Cory

5 REPLIES 5
TeamStubHub

Re: Listing Tickets To Sell (only available two hours before show)

We'd be happy to help you out! One quick question; Are the tickets saying that they won't be visible until 2 hours prior to the show or that you can't do a friend-to-friend transfer until 2 hours prior to the show? 

jagfan_98
Rookie

It's saying they won't be visible until two hours prior to the show
TeamStubHub

As long as you're able to transfer the ticket then you're fine to list it. The visibility won't matter since the person you're selling the ticket to will see the same message, but will be able to access the tickets with plenty of time to attend.

jagfan_98
Rookie

So when I go to list it, do I just choose the latest day it will let me for delivery (which is two days before the event)?  Then do I just make a note somewhere about the fact that I can't transfer the tickets until two hours prior?  Thanks.

TeamStubHub

I think there might be some confusion here. I'll send you a private message and we'll dig into this a little more. If you can't TRANSFER until 2 hours before that might be an issue. If you just can't VIEW them until that time, then it's fine, since you'll transfer them and the buyer would have them. We can get some more clarification via private message though. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here