cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Listing not showing up on the map

I listed my tickets for Lady Gaga in the LMEZZ3 section as the ticket reads but when I click on the specific section I cannot locate it on the map. If I scroll down, I am able to find my listing at the very bottom. Is there a way for me to map the listing myself? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stubber
Stubber

Re: Listing not showing up on the map

Sorry to hear you're having troubles!  When you are creating the listing, I suggest looking at what other people have listed for your section and row.  When you start entering that section, you will see a drop down box where you can scroll through, and select your respected section.  If you need further assistance, you can reach out to us on Twitter @TeamStubHub or on Facebook @ StubHub.  

19 Comments
Stubber
Stubber

Sorry to hear you're having troubles!  When you are creating the listing, I suggest looking at what other people have listed for your section and row.  When you start entering that section, you will see a drop down box where you can scroll through, and select your respected section.  If you need further assistance, you can reach out to us on Twitter @TeamStubHub or on Facebook @ StubHub.  

roaldg
New User

i listed my tickets for sale but cannot view on mapping. i called customer service and they had no clue how to fixit.

I explained the event is only 2 days away and are giving me 24 -48 hours to fix it the problem. I can see same section where i listed my tickets and others are posting and mapping. It will take stub hub 33 % of the time to expire before they can map accordingly. The rep. do not seem to know ot have any clue how to fix it. I has been over 12 hours and theypromised I would get a callback to no avail. 

Stub hub has been a huge disappointment with knowledable customer support and a mapping department that seems clueless on how to put my tickets on mapping to market my product to sell. 

Todays technology it should not take stub hub 24-48 hours to fix a map. 

Moderator Moderator

We certainly apologize for any frustration there and we'd be happy to look into that with you. We'll send you a private message now to go over the details and do what we can to resolve this for you.

Gatorpaul1
Backup Singer

I am having the same problem as the other poster. It’s been 6 days, full of unfulfilled promises. Very frustrating to watch other tickets get sold at higher price than I’m asking, simply because my listing is erroneously at the bottom.
Stubber
Stubber

Hello!  Very sorry about that!  I am going to private message you to get more information to see if I can get this fixed for you.  

Gatorpaul1
Backup Singer

When/how are you going to private message me?  It's been 2 hours and I haven't received an email from you.

Stubber
Stubber

Hello!  We private messaged you right here on our Community 4 hours ago.  Look in the top right-hand corner of your screen when you're logged in, you will see an envelope icon, and that is where you can view your private messages. 

dfree44
Rookie

Hi. Brittany Spears July 25 Radio City Music Hall New York has been missing hundreds of listings for the past couple of days. Not showing up on the map even. Though we're not sold. 

Moderator Moderator

We're sorry for the troubles @dfree44 but we are happy to look into this for you! Did you mean the show on July 24th and not the 25th?