Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wendi06
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

MARTIN LAWRENCE LIT AF CONCERT

Hello StubHub:

I have 2 tickets to the Martin Lawrence LIT AF concert. The concert was to be held at the TOYOTA CENTER in Houston on May 2, 2020. The concert is in POSTPONED status due to obvious reasons. There is a reschedule date of NOV 2021. A YEAR away. I planned on being out of the country at that time so I decided to SELL my tickets. Through the grace of GOD I have a buyer now. I tried transferring my tickets but there is a lock on the transfer process because of the promoter. I know this because I reached out to AXS where the tickets are being housed. They will not relinquish their information to me NOR will they reach out to the promoter on my behalf. Can you reach out to the promoter or AXS to help facilitate this transaction?

9 REPLIES 9
Melpik
Rock Star
Answered! Go to solution

Re: MARTIN LAWRENCE LIT AF CONCERT

Hi Wendi

Often times the venue/and or the promoter put a delivery delay on events until shortly before the event.  Not sure that Stubhub can facilitate an early release.  Also keep in mind that back in March, Stubhub changed their payment policy to pay sellers 5-8 Business days AFTER the event so even if you are able to transfer the tickets you will not be paid until Nov or Dec of 2021.

If you reach out to one of the moderators by DM they should be able to assist you in waiving or reducing the sellers fees for these tickets.

Wendi06
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Thank you Melpik. I appreciate your feedback and suggestion. And yes, I did see that policy. My concern is not when I will get paid; myfear is that the BUYER wont be interested a year from now. 

Melpik
Rock Star
Answered! Go to solution

Wendi

It doesn’t matter what the buyer feels a year from now. They paid Stubhub now and if you deliver the tickets you will be paid. If your buyer changes their mind they always have the option of selling their tickets.
Wendi06
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

GOTCHA. My apologies. I misunderstood the process. I was under the impression that the POTENTIAL Buyer had the option pulling out of the sale at any time. Thank you for the education. It is my 1st time selling tickets. I appreciate you.

TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

Hi, @Wendi06! Unfortunately, since we're not affiliated, we're not able to request tickets are released early by the primary. We recommend making sure your In Hand Date is set as close to the event as possible to ensure your buyer has the proper expectations. 

Wendi06
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Thanks you for responding. I appreciate your feedback. Let me check the IN HAND DATE on my sale notification.

Wendi06
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

This is the 1st time that I have ever SOLD any tickets on StubHub. My In Hand Date say NOV 12 2021. The event date is NOV 13 2021. Do you think that is ok?

TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

Yup! That sounds correct, @Wendi06. The In Hand Date is set as close to the event as possible which accounts for the delivery delay set by the primary.

Wendi06
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Thank you hun. I FAILED to read the date before. My apologies. I dont know where in the heck I thought I saw something about 5 - 8 days. I thought I had to TRANSFER them within 5 - 8 days BUT I have been educated that I misread that information. I will transfer them AS SOON AS the PROMOTER removes the transfer restriction.