cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MLB barcode issues

Been trying to fulfill multiple MLB orders since this weekend and every time I enter them it says "there was an issue, but don't worry the buyer will get the tickets in the next 24hrs"
Orders still show undelivered even given that the message says they'll receive them.
11 REPLIES 11
SeanF
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Re: MLB barcode issues

Sorry for the issues. The issues may be due to the fact that most MLB teams are not 'live' at the moment. We will need to reach out and get your order info to determine the best path on this. 

Thanks,

SeanF

rickmurray
Waterboy

The Cubs system is a joke. Printed tickets (season pass hodler) delivered one week before the first game. Sold six games before I go them, and am now trying to figure out how to get tickets to buyers in time. 

AllyD

Hey @rickmurray! We're very sorry to hear this feedback but we are happy to help you fulfill these orders! I will reach out to you momentarily to get some more information so i can assist.

rickmurray
Waterboy

the cubs have voided the original tickets seller bought to today's game. 

i can upload new ones but don't have a way to connect to the buyer. 

Blackhawks
Backup Singer

If you have the MLB Ballpark app, the barcodes are on your smartphone.

Link your Cubs account in MLB Ballpark app and all of the barcodes are downloaded. I've fulfilled orders already.

I'd appreciate it if someone could follow up on this for me and help resolve asap.
Been trying to deliver the barcodes for over a week, appears to be a system issue on your end, the tickets in my MLB account show as sold on StubHub now, so I'm assuming you guys have delivered the tickets and reissued barcodes, but still have my orders listed as open orders.
The departments I've been working with via email are not responsive and haven't given me a status update.
This has been an unpleasant experience.
SeanF
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Hello again, 

We have reached out to our barcode team and confirmed the errors with them. This is something that they are aware of and are working to resolve. They also confirmed that there isn't anything that you will need to do on your end.  Sorry for the frustrations on this. 

Thanks for the update @SeanF !
Will those orders be moved over to completed and into payment processing status?
I do a lot of sells with you guys and had a similar issue with a barcode integrated venue in the past and it wasn't nearly as painful to get the orders marked completed after you guys verified that it was an issue on your end, not sure why this one has been so difficult.

Thanks
SeanF
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Yes, it will be moved over to the completed section and the payment will be triggered once everything has been verified. We apologize for the frustrations, we are trying to make the barcode process as smooth as possible and are working out all of the bugs. You should see this resolved shortly. 

Thanks again!