cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tracey87
Backup Singer

Making changes to sold tickets

Hi, I've sold my tickets but the buyer hasn't accepted them for over a week. Ticketmaster offered a refund to me as the date changed so I took the refund as the buyer never got back to my emails or accepted the delivered tickets and as I couldn't get hold of nobody I wasn't willing to take the chance that an unaccepted ticket meant I wouldn't get paid. I can't get hold of stubhub to make the change on my original sold tickets like it says I can do so please help what can I do?
5 REPLIES 5
TeamStubHub

Re: Making changes to sold tickets

If you sold tickets on StubHub but need to cancel the sale:

1. Go to 'My tickets' then Sales
  2. Under the sale, click 'Make changes'
  3. Follow the steps

Because you can't deliver the tickets as promised, we may charge your credit card according to our seller policies.

Tracey87
Backup Singer

There is no make changes option
Melpik
Legend

Hi Tracey

you will probably not like this answer. As you are unable to deliver the tickets you have to let StubHub know.  They will charge you a penalty of 100% of the value of the sale.  In the future you show not take the refund offered if you have sold the tickets

Tracey87
Backup Singer

Shall I try and cancel my refund? Will stubhub still pay me even though the tickets aren't accepted?
phamskies
Team Mascot

Stubhub you need to be better. I don't see this being Tracey's issue. More of a stubhub issue. How is it her fault that the tickets are being accepted? 

I have an issue with trying to change my delivery method from PDF to mobile tickets and it is not an option under "make changes." stubhub needs to get your stuff together before this becomes a Better Business Bureau issue.