cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bross7644
Waterboy

Message: "Your tickets will now be transferred to you directly from SeatGeek, a primary ticket provider"

I received a notification that my tickets will be transferred via SeatGeek and informed that I will recive an email notification to accpet transfer. It has been over 10 days and I have not received an email. I have checked spam and junk as well with nothing indicating a subject line “[Seller’s Name] wants to send you a ticket” 

Anyone else experience this and managed a fix? Currently, the service is line is only accpeting calls close to or day of the event so I don't have a direct person to speak with. 

thanks for your help!

4 REPLIES 4
grandmama
Rookie

Re: Message: "Your tickets will now be transferred to you directly from SeatGeek, a primary ticket provider"

I'm in the same boat as you. Don't know what the hold up is . Maybe because my event isnt until next spring they are prioritizing closer things? hmmm

rwhiting
Zamboni Driver

Re: Message: "Your tickets will now be transferred to you directly from SeatGeek, a primary ticket provider"

I am here with you. Did you ever get an email? I have tickets for The Weeknd at Barclays Center in February 2022 and got a notification on October 5 to expect a transfer message from SeatGeek, but I haven't gotten one yet. I bought these tickets in May 2020, and am really looking forward to the concert. I know I have some time left to go, but I really would like some peace of mind here to make sure the hundreds of dollars I paid and months of anticipation actually yield a ticket.

grandmama
Rookie

I'm in the same boat, with tix for a rescheduled concert. I wonder if these emails were sent in error or were a phishing scheme

TeamStubHub

Re: Message: "Your tickets will now be transferred to you directly from SeatGeek, a primary ticke...

Hello! Occasionally with Seat Geek, the accept transfer email does not always come through. If your order is showing as delivered, please log in/sign up with Seat Geek using the same email you used with us and your tickets will be there. If you'd like us to take a closer look at your order or need additional assistance, please send us a DM with your email address and zip/postal code. We'll be happy to take a look!

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here