cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bross7644
Waterboy

Message: "Your tickets will now be transferred to you directly from SeatGeek, a primary ticket provider"

I received a notification that my tickets will be transferred via SeatGeek and informed that I will recive an email notification to accpet transfer. It has been over 10 days and I have not received an email. I have checked spam and junk as well with nothing indicating a subject line “[Seller’s Name] wants to send you a ticket” 

Anyone else experience this and managed a fix? Currently, the service is line is only accpeting calls close to or day of the event so I don't have a direct person to speak with. 

thanks for your help!

4 REPLIES 4
grandmama
Rookie

Re: Message: "Your tickets will now be transferred to you directly from SeatGeek, a primary ticket provider"

I'm in the same boat as you. Don't know what the hold up is . Maybe because my event isnt until next spring they are prioritizing closer things? hmmm

rwhiting
Zamboni Driver

Re: Message: "Your tickets will now be transferred to you directly from SeatGeek, a primary ticket provider"

I am here with you. Did you ever get an email? I have tickets for The Weeknd at Barclays Center in February 2022 and got a notification on October 5 to expect a transfer message from SeatGeek, but I haven't gotten one yet. I bought these tickets in May 2020, and am really looking forward to the concert. I know I have some time left to go, but I really would like some peace of mind here to make sure the hundreds of dollars I paid and months of anticipation actually yield a ticket.

grandmama
Rookie

I'm in the same boat, with tix for a rescheduled concert. I wonder if these emails were sent in error or were a phishing scheme

TeamStubHub

Re: Message: "Your tickets will now be transferred to you directly from SeatGeek, a primary ticke...

Hello! Occasionally with Seat Geek, the accept transfer email does not always come through. If your order is showing as delivered, please log in/sign up with Seat Geek using the same email you used with us and your tickets will be there. If you'd like us to take a closer look at your order or need additional assistance, please send us a DM with your email address and zip/postal code. We'll be happy to take a look!