Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjuice
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Mobile upload

Hello.

I have tickets to sell for The Weeknd at Little Caesar's Arena on January 27, 2022. They are mobile upload tickets which I have in hand, but for some reason when creating the listing it never gave me the option to upload them and it says in the listing they won't be available for upload to anyone who buys them until March 1, 2021. Why is that, and can I change it?

5 REPLIES 5
Melpik
Rock Star
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Mobile upload

Hi Jjuice

Not sure why you cant upload until March 1st but you can list now and indicate March 1st as your in hand date and then upload the tickets then.  Stubhub now pays sellers 5-8 Business days AFTER the event so the March 1st date will not impact your payment.

jjuice
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

For some reason each day it keeps moving the day the buyer can receive the ticket one day forward, it's up to March 5 now. Doesn't make any sense to me.

jjuice
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

It seems that I will only have the option to upload Mobile tickets from Ticketmaster after they are sold here. Ticketmaster requires a name and e-mail to transfer them, and whoever receives them has to have a Ticketmaster account.

When sold here, Stubhub sends me a message and I transfer the tickets through information provided in that message. I'm guessing via e-mail, and I assume they have some way to connect with Ticketmaster, but I don't know.

Can someone let me know if I have this correct?

TeamStubHub
Answered! Go to solution

Hey there, @jjuice! If the tickets are Mobile Transfer, we will send you the information needed to complete delivery once the tickets sell. You'll want to make sure you're selecting the Mobile Transfer option when creating the listing and not the Mobile Ticket option. If you need any further assistance with that, you can send us a  Private Message!

jjuice
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

This explains my question and now I understand that you do not receive a link for the transfer of mobile tickets until they are sold.

Thank you!