Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Bear85
New User

Mobiletransfertickets@gmail.com

Is anyone else concerned about the new program using mobiletransfertickets@gmail.com.  As season tickholder may teams has terms that include excessive ticket resale could lead to forfieting my season tickets.  If I transger to different people using the same eamil address it we become obvious I am reselling.  I will have to stop selling on stubhub

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: mobiletransfertickets@gmail.com

Hey everyone! We appreciate the feedback and the concerns that you all have shared about this process. We are reviewing it further at this time. However, we will be closing this post from additional comments.

For those who have commented recently, I will be sending each of you a PM here in a moment.

For everyone else, please send a PM to any of our moderators with your concerns and account info (email address & zip/postal code) using the steps below.

We'll be happy to review this further with you there. 

Thank you! 

• Select the envelope in the upper right-hand corner
  • Select "New Message" 
  • Enter in the moderator's name (EX: CameronJ, Paul, KattW, AllyD, SeanF, etc.)
  • Fill in the subject and message 
29 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Mobiletransfertickets@gamil.com

Hey @Bear85! That is not the transferring process that we use so selling shouldn't cause an issue for you. We will usually have you upload your tickets straight to the order on your StubHub account for the buyer to receive them through there. Please let me know if you have any further questions for us!

Bear85
New User

Last 3 sales to mobiletransfertickets@gmail.com.  called stunhub 866 number, i was worried it was a scam, i was told it was new program. I don`t like it

Moderator Moderator

Please private message me the email address & zip code on your account and I will be happy to assist you as I want to make sure you are up to date on the latest fulfillment processes with mobile tickets. Thank you!

BahamaMama
Stagehand

Did you get any more information on this? I just made three sales, all to different names at the same address mobiletransfertickets@gmail.com

MrJones88
New User

That is absolutely NOT the process, nor does it address the OP's concern. I have the same concern. The team gets to see the email address of the recipient of the mobile tickets...because they are the ones who transfer the tickets to that address. The teams will very quickly learn this ridiculous mobiletransfertickets@gmail.com address means a code for a "StubHub" sale and they can very easily punish the season ticket holders who use it frequently. I cannot believe StubHub would sell out their clients this way...but then I suppose the teams are also clients so maybe there's a kickback for the info. Can't understand any other reason why StubHub would have instituted a policy which will clearly shine a light on resellers and put them in jeopardy.

Moderator Moderator

That is never our intention as our sellers are the backbone of our business.  This is a new pilot we are testing with a small group of sellers in an effort to find the easiest and most efficient way to get mobile transfers to our buyers.  We do want to let you know that we never share any internal information regarding accounts or sales.  We hear your feedback and will make sure it is forwarded to the team managing this pilot!

Rleather
New User

mobiletransfertickets@gmail.com

Is Buyer Email to transfer tickets: mobiletransfertickets@gmail.com a scam?  This is my first time selling tickets online. How does sending tickets to mobiletransfertickets@gmail.com work?

Moderator Moderator

Hello!

We are so sorry for the troubles. We will send you a private message to help clear up any confusion. Thank you!

Can you also send me a private message to understand what this is too? I'm curious.