cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ddurant1964
New User

Money for sold and delivered tickets

Sold my Justin Bieber tickets in late May for concert date on June 27th which got canceled on June 16th. Tickets were delivered to buyer on date bought. Got an email from Stubhud stating I would be paid after the concert date if tickets were delivered. Received email stating default payment needed to be setup and that they had tried to pay me. Went into account set up default payment info and still have not been paid. Called today and customer service says I will now have to wait. Not sure why I received an email Stating stubhub had try to pay me and now have to wait until rescheduled when I don’t even have the tickets any longer
1 REPLY 1
Melpik
Legend

Re: Money for sold and delivered tickets

Hi @ddurant1964 

Stubhub's policy is to pay sellers 5-8 Business days AFTER the event occurs.  If oyur event was postponed you will have to wait to be paid until after the event is rescheduled and occurs.  If your event is truly cancelled then your sale will be cancelled and you will be receiving a refund from your original point of purchase.  If the venue offers a refund just make sure that the event is truly cancelled before accepting because if not you will be reposible for delivering tickets for the event or else face a penalty of 100% of the value of the sale.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here