Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
ryanc92
Stagehand

Mumford & Sons Ticket Transfer

Hey! 

This is a question for anyone who can answe it. I know it has been answered a few times before, but I just want to clarify so I am not penalized. My Mumford & Sons tickets sold for the Birmingham show on March 23rd. I listed the In-Hand Date as March 20th because that is the latest it would let me go even though I will not receive the tickets until the night before. Do I just let leave it as it is? 

Thanks!

18 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: Mumford & Sons Ticket Transfer

HI there, @ryanc92!

We are very aware of the 24-hour delivery delay for Mumford and Sons so, when the tickets are released is when you will want to fulfill your sale. 

No need to stress! 

AZ1
Rookie

Hi Nikki, 

I also just sold my Mumford & Sons mobile tickets for the Raleigh show on 3/17.  Do I have to wait until 24hrs prior to the concert start time to fulfill my sale or can I transfer the tickets right now using the Ticketmaster Transfer option? How could I find out the the buyer's details to complete the transfer (email/first& last name)?

Thanks,

Alex

Moderator Moderator

Hey @AZ1! Apologies but Nikki is currently out of office! If you have your tickets available to view now, you should be able to transfer them no problem! I will send you a private message so we can review the order and discuss further! 

Dakl2718
Rookie

My tickets for the Mumford show aren't available to view yet but I have the option to transfer them through ticketmaster. Can this be used as a delivery method instead of uploading screenshots?

Moderator Moderator

Hey @Dak2718! Yes! You should be able to list your tickets as a mobile transfer instead! Once the tickets sell, we would then provide you with the information needed to transfer the tickets to your buyer!

schulterg
Team Mascot

I sold my Mumford tickets for the Detroit show on 3/27, how do I use the ticket master transfer method to transfer them to my buyer if that is possible?

Moderator Moderator

Hey @schulterg! Sorry to hear about the confusion! I will send you a private message so we can get the tickets transferred! 

cdcw
Team Mascot

I am looking to post a pair of tickets to Mumford & Sons in Vancouver Aug 7th 8PM. As they are Mobile Tickets only - TM states they will be ready anytime after 8:00pm on Tue, Aug 6, 2019.

The Mobile Screenshot option on StubHub allows me to post the tickets at a future date - but the latest date allowed is Aug 5th.  Can this be adjusted to the 6th?  or should i move forward with posting the mobile screenshot option for Aug 5th?

Thank you.

Moderator Moderator

Hey @cdcw! I would be more than happy to clear up the confusion for you! I will send you a private message so we can discuss how to list the tickets further!