cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New User

Need to change delivery type after tickets sold

I sold my tickets but I selected the delivery option for paper ticket delivery. But I will change the address so that the buyer can get the ticket directly from Ticketmaster. How can I do?
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Coach

Re: Need to change delivery type after tickets sold

@Sohyun   If they are hard stock paper tickets. They best practice is to ship them out to the buyer after they come to you.  This way you are protected in case there is a delivry delay from TM to the buyer.

If they are electronic tickets, You can work with Stubhub and get that switched.

Backup Singer

Hi
I have the same issue with the delivery method, I wasn't expecting to have my tickets sent via Flash Mobile and now I need to change my delivery method on StubHub so I can send the tickets to the buyer.
Can you please help/advise how this can be done.
Thanks

@MB50 Hey! I'd be happy to help with this. I'll send you a private message. 

Hey @Sohyun! If you need to make a delivery change, I'm happy to check in with the buyer to see if they're okay with this. I will need your account info in order to do this so I will private message you right now for that!

Waterboy

Hello, I need to see if the seller will accept changing delivery method from PDF to next day UPS. It is a week and a half before the event so more than enough time to get it to them. Thanks!

Hey @Corleonis1! I am happy to help you with this but I will need your account info so I will private message you right now regarding that!