cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lasy180
Waterboy

No Buyer Name

I've sold my concert tickets but my buyer didn't provide a real first or last name.  They have only provided an email address.  I've emailed them to ask for the information but they have not replied.  Can I go ahead and transfer the tickets without knowing the real name of the buyer?

3 REPLIES 3
TeamStubHub

Re: No Buyer Name

Hello!

You can complete the transfer using the details we provided to you. We also ask that you do not contact the buyer directly as this is a violation of our Privacy Agreement.

If you'd like us to take a closer look at your sale, or if you have additional questions, please send us a DM with your email address and zip/postal code and we will be happy to assist!

KeathleySE
Waterboy

I have a buyer with no real name as well. I am trying to transfer tickets from TicketMaster. TicketMaster is requiring the first and last name to be able to transfer. How can I complete the transfer?
Melpik
Legend

Ticketmaster only needs the email address.  You can use a name like Stubhub buyer and use the email address provided

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here