cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChiTickets
Pit Crew

No seat map for Dead and Company at Wrigley Field, event is now general admission. Also, new app/site = thumbs way down.

The Dead and Company shows at Wrigley Field are showing up as all general admission, which makes it impossible to sell tickets for them.   Will it be fixed soon? 

Here's a link to the Saturday show:  https://www.stubhub.com/dead-and-company-chicago-tickets-6-25-2022/event/105250763/

Also, the new app is a horrible experience.  I've had tickets I'm supposed to be paid for that I haven't been.  Not having seat numbers seems like a huge mistake, its very difficult to search for tickets, in my account, I can't even see the full name/emails of buyers so I can transfer their tickets.

Please go back to the old app.  The new experience is really, really bad both as a buyer and a seller.  I definitely foresee selling a lot less tickets due to the poor customer experience buying on the new app.

2 REPLIES 2
ChiTickets
Pit Crew

Re: No seat map for Dead and Company at Wrigley Field - Event is now general admission

Unrelated to this post, but one big issue with not having seat numbers is that in some venues, the seat numbers determine what section the seats are in.  The Mann in Philadelphia, for example.

Also, it looks like the option to list tickets as "Actual 1st row in section" etc. is gone.  This is very helpful in venues where the row lettering/numbering isn't obvious.

Please go back to the old app/site.  This new one is bad.

ggar73
Rookie

Re: No seat map for Dead and Company at Wrigley Field - Event is now general admission

I totally agree that not having seat numbers is a big mistake. As a buyer, it's super frustrating and stupid.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here